Now days there are so many beauty products coming up in the market. Do you know why there is a need of these beauty products? You must be unaware of the fact that stress is a major cause of more than 90% of the health problems. It can affect us from head to toe. It may ruin your health, personality and life. It may steal your beauty. If stress is there no beauty product will work. Stress may cause Dry lusterless lifeless skin, acne, Puffiness below the eyes, Blemishes & Wrinkles, Gray Hair, Hair fall, Alopecia, Baldness & Thinning of the hair, Weight gain or Obesity and Improper absorption of the nutrients; making you look dull, ugly and unattractive.
1. Dry lusterless lifeless skin: Cortisol causes delay healing of the skin tissues; decreases the ability of cells to hold the water and also causes less collagen production, all these factors make the skin dry, dull, lusterless and like lifeless. During stress there is craving for more sugary and fatty or junk food which causes dehydration leads to dryness of the skin. Stress hormone adrenaline also causes decreased blood flow to skin which causes lifeless skin.
2. Acne: Higher levels of cortisol cause sebaceous glands to secrete more sebum or oil which entraps the dead cells into hair follicle and leads to acne problem. Cortisol Increases the dryness of the skin and also makes it oversensitive causing inflammatory skin conditions, which aggravates the other skin problems like rashes, psoriasis, Hives, dermatitis or eczema.
3. Puffiness below the eyes: stress causes sleeping disorder. Lack of sleep or disturbed sleep causes the fluid to accumulate under your eyes, causing bag like puffy swelling below the eyes. It also causes dark circle around the eyes.
4. Blemishes & Wrinkles: Stress also causes premature ageing of the skin by causing blemishes, wrinkles and dullness of the skin. During stress cortisol is released which decreases the ability of the cells to hold water, less collagen production& insulin resistance. All these factors make skin dry, hard and sensitive causing wrinkled lifeless skin.
5. Gray Hair: stress can decrease the production of black pigment melanin which is responsible for black color of the hairs. The deficiency of melanin in hairs makes them gray in color.
6. Alopecia, Baldness & Thinning of the hair: stress speeds up the life cycle of the hair causing hair loss or thinning of hair.
7. Weight gain or Obesity: stress can cause weight gain or obesity affecting your beauty and personality. (Watch our video on Stress and Obesity to know how stress causes obesity)
8. Improper absorption of the nutrients:- Stress weakens your digestive system due to which there is improper absorption of the nutrients which may affect your beauty. Register now to start your treatment